Ride your own!

Thanks everyone! Those were definitely some good times and those memories I'll cherish forever regardless of how it ended up.

As for Belle's situation, at 6-2 and over 200lbs., I don't want that guy mad at me so I'll graciously sit on the sidelines for that one! LOL.

My wife is licensed and rides as well..she's just bikeless right now. The best "chick on a bike" story. I was with my buds at Laguna a few years ago and as we're walking up and down the line of bikes a red 996 rolls up with a really tall rider. They get off and once the helmet comes off the long blond hair came out. every guy on the street just stopped and the jaws hit the ground. Then she pulls her leathers off and looked even hotter with some skimpy little outfit under her leathers.....now that was what I'm talking about. I'm sure she could ride as well which is even more sexy.

My wife is licensed and rides as well..she's just bikeless right now. The best "chick on a bike" story. I was with my buds at Laguna a few years ago and as we're walking up and down the line of bikes a red 996 rolls up with a really tall rider. They get off and once the helmet comes off the long blond hair came out. every guy on the street just stopped and the jaws hit the ground. Then she pulls her leathers off and looked even hotter with some skimpy little outfit under her leathers.....now that was what I'm talking about. I'm sure she could ride as well which is even more sexy.

Good story, but we don't believe you :jk:You know the old saying...

:needpics:

My last road trip. 26 women on every type of bike.

GirlyRide369.jpg

Back