Retro livery red front fender to white

Retr07

Hello, all. Got the FZ I was waiting for a couple of months ago. It's an '07 that started life with a 3C3D-010 paint code if I'm correct in thinking the sticky under the front seat is the code. It received the Retro kit, it has a red front fender that's cracked. That's OK since I want a white one to replace it. Have been looking for a pearl white fender to replace it, having a dick of a time finding one. Sooo, is there anywhere I can find the color codes for the Retro kit, and failing that, the paint code for any year Gen2 with a PEARL white body? Thanks for any help.

Hello Retr07, I just saw this post about the front fender and have a source if you haven't found one yet. I have a 2010 with the White Retro kit that was on it when I bought it 2 years ago. The kit Red fender doesn't quite match the Red accent paint as well as I liked, so I bought a new White Front Fender for a 2014 FZ1 S.
It's a perfect match to the paint on the Retro kit, ( BLUISH WHITE COCKTAIL 1) (BWC1/0390) Part number- 5PW-21511-01-PB. I ordered from Partzilla online, 4/2022.
The price has increased since I got mine, from $94.92 + tax/S&H to currently $162.13 ++. It's in stock, ships in 2-3 days according to the Partzilla site.
I'm keeping the Red one in reserve, along with a CF one that came on the bike, but I like the look of the White one best of all.
Hope that helps you some. 👍

So, to start boosting my post count, I'm responding to myself. I just got home from a nice 112 mile ride on the FZ1, it's sunny and 73 here in N. Fla this afternoon. Was surprised to only see 2 other riders out while making the local loop I usually ride.

Hey Retr07, did you ever locate a white front fender for your bike? I still think it looks the best of the 3 I have. This pearl, bluish white paint is eye-catching, especially in the sun. Much nicer than all the dark, dull, paint on most new bikes lately IMO.
But, I'm thinking of swapping the red one back on, just for the different look. I haven't seen another Retro kitted FZ1 in my area yet, in fact, I don't see many FZ1s around anymore at all.
Anyway, it's a sweet ride, glad to have it.

Last edited:
I like the Tracer, it's fun, comfy, quick, handles good, and yeah, I agree about the seat. My 30" inseam doesn't help matters. I've tried various ways to lower the seat a bit, got it about right for me now. Currently using the Yamaha comfort seat on it also. The bike sits higher than my others, so it takes me a couple minutes to adjust, but I quickly forget about it when riding.

In fact, I'm taking the Tracer out for a ride today. I'm expecting a new K&N air filter from Revzilla any day, so I need to use up some gas to make lifting the tank easier.

Back