Removing GenII Rotors/ New Wheel Color

I wanted to go down early this morning but I was still hurting from yesterday's thrashing. So after a nice breakfast I ran down and changed out the headlights with the Philips Extreme Vision bulbs. I will have to say that the difference is amazing! I mean, I already had what were supposed to be brighter than stock bulbs in it, but once I started her up with the Philips, I was totally pleased!

IMG_1271_zpsnftenotc.jpg

So I was then going to sit and do the brake fluid both front and back but it was soooo sunny out and not a breeze to be found, I decided to leave that and go for a ride. Not too far but just to put some miles on her. I came back after about 15 miles and checked and topped off the coolant and checked for any loose bolts. All was good. It was great to be on two wheels again after a long winter.

IMG_1272_zpslz2kicfq.jpg

Just a sneak peek at the second set of wheels now finished and going to be picked up tomorrow morning. I only have this cellphone shot that he sent me. I asked for a better shot but haven't heard back yet. I am super stoked just looking at what I see here!

IMG_20150424_122423_zps3gn8iggk.jpg

Just a sneak peek at the second set of wheels now finished and going to be picked up tomorrow morning. I only have this cellphone shot that he sent me. I asked for a better shot but haven't heard back yet. I am super stoked just looking at what I see here!

IMG_20150424_122423_zps3gn8iggk.jpg

Oh Baby! Get them mounted up........

Okay, I'm home from PA and I couldn't wait until tomorrow to post this shot. The wheels came out obnoxiously gorgeous! Mario did a stellar job and as you can see the match between the wheels and my M21's is exact!
uploadfromtaptalk1430017909794.jpg

Thanks Dustin. I'm running the T30's on the gold set but only have about 150 miles on them. So far I'm happy with the feel and also turn in with the 55's. I've only run Bridgestones in the past so I'm not worried that they won't be just fine. That being said I was going to store these wheels until Deal's Gap later this season but after seeing how they came out I think I'll put them on earlier.

Back