Rear Seat Replacement

Hey....here is another one for my fellow FZ-1 riders. Anyone know where to get a hard cover to replace the rear seat? I have seen this for the R6 and R1 but can't seem to find for our ride.....

Suggestions

Hi Bones, Welcome to the forum. I am just across the bridge on the NY side. The name here is Billy. There is a guy who has rear cowls for Gen2 Bikes. Go on FZ1OA's forum and put "rear cowl" in the search feature. You should have no problem finding it. Maybe "VA" or "BroHay" have a direct link that they could pass along to you as well. What part of the Garden State are you from? I am across the GW Bridge in the Bronx, NY.

Here is a picture I got from FZ1OA's website:

seatcowling.jpg

I got a genuine Yamaha rear seat cowl... not very impressed with it, the colour doesn't match and has a big gap around the front... in the end I decided to put the original seat back on with an Axio tail bag :thumbup:

Enigma Out :Rockon:

Same idea with pricing from Ermax for naked.

Click here for more info on Billy's picture for the Faired Brother in the US.

I wouldn't think there would be a difference in the seat between naked/faired....but what do I know??!

BroHay

Took me awhile, and stumbled across it right when I threw the towel in.

Glad to have you back amongst the ranks! My absence, in 10 days, will be due to vacation! I'll be gone for a week.

Adam

Back