rear M/C size

"M/C" was throwing me. I don't see much talk on here about the master cylinder. I assume that is what you're talking about, and that you have it apart. Can you measure the diameter? 15 mm sounds about right, that would also be about 19/32 inches (0.591 inches).
I don't see anything in the service manual about specific dimensions, but it looks like there is a master cylinder kit that would include the piston if you intend to replace the internals.

"M/C" was throwing me. I don't see much talk on here about the master cylinder. I assume that is what you're talking about, and that you have it apart. Can you measure the diameter? 15 mm sounds about right, that would also be about 19/32 inches (0.591 inches).
I don't see anything in the service manual about specific dimensions, but it looks like there is a master cylinder kit that would include the piston if you intend to replace the internals.
thanks for the reply. 15 mm is rather large compared to other bikes in the 10 to 13.I was hoping to have a firmer feel to the pedal after installing new steel line,yes i have bled it by raising the caliper too,oh well who needs a back brake anyways.

Back