Ready to Roll

I checked the weather and it looks good for a 7:00 a.m. departure tomorow morning. I reviewed my list of stuff to pack and added a few and everything is in the "bag" figuratively and literally. I have five changes of clothes, two sets of foot wear and gloves, tools, camera, cash/cards, toiletries, rain suite, etc, etc and it's all in one duffle bag. If all goes according to plan I'l be in Kingman, AZ on the 19th, and still plan on meeting Brohay on the way. If I don't have it, I'll either do without or pick it up on the way. I've always traveled light because I can't stand to haul a bunch of crap across country that I never end up using anyway. After another 6000 miles I should be back home with another tale. The last time I went to Arizona on a bike was 2004 and I was aboard a 2004 H-D Superglide so we'll see how the FZ1 stacks up to the Superglide.

Now thats what I call packing! All that in that one bag?? David Copperfield has got nothing on you. Have a great time, ride safe, and may God bless you with beautiful weather all the way through. Make sure you take a pic of Adam so we can see the man behind the forum! Have a wonderful trip and we'll talk to you when you get back. Unless of course you were able to fit your computer in that bag as well. LOL!

Hi Lonerider

Is that just the most beutiful photo. The most gorgeous SCOOT around and a long haul to boot. Keep the black side down.

Last edited:
That is some damned fine packing! I am hoping to do the same one day... we want to ride from East to West coast then back. Just drop a tent or use Marriott points along the way. And, zero highways.

Here's to a safe journey. Stop and take pics where you can and enjoy the ride!

Man, I have been busy with the hotel in AZ that I forgot about your upcoming departure. SAFE travels, and hopefully the number you gave me (is a cell).

Dinner on me should you be able to stay long enough to eat!

Adam

Back