Re: Forum Gear Rewards for MBOM

Howdy all! Just a word of warning. I am running low on gear for prizes for the member bike of the month contests. If you win and I have something your size it is yours.

I just don't want anyone to think this will last forever or think you got jipped if I don't have anything for you. Everything we have been able to give away was due soleey to the genrosity of OldSchool (Lee). So thank him if you have received something over the last year.

Thanks and good lok in the November contest! To be posted soon.....

This is what I still have in shirts (long sleeved).....
2 - M (gray & blue)
1 - XL (gray)
4 - XXL (white & black)

In hats I have :
2 small/medium in blue
3 small/medium in black
1 large/XL in black

Last edited:
Well just when I thought I would be out of the international shipping business Lee (Oldschool) sent me another massive box of gear. :)

Good news for everyone on the forum is that we should have gear as rewards for MBOM through the end of 2013.

Thanks Lee!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhV3B-fMOBY]Canadians Are Weird - YouTube[/ame]

:icon_beer: :stirpot: :doh2: :poke:

I miss your posts, Lee. Just because you're not on an FZ1, I still can like you with a KTM.

I miss your posts, Lee. Just because you're not on an FZ1, I still can like you with a KTM.

Having a friend with a KTM is fun until your others friends see. :hook2:

Hey who says you can't buy friends.............. Thanks all, my pleasure.

By the way. There are a few new videos on my YouTube channel. Granted the last for the season. Busy planning next years big ride, not as far, but more hard-core dirt.

Last edited:
Back