Races

Etroze

So Im in Ohio for the last month and its a new to me having a road course so near by. when i got here i just missed the super bike races but today a few buddies and myself got free tickets to see indy races. Its the first Indy for all of us and really excited to see them. If anyone else is going to mid ohio for the race hit me up in Paddock 5

You Lucky Stiff!! I gotta wait until next month to see my first AMA Superbike Race. I've had my tickets for over three months now and I can't wait. Just 3 more weeks to go! Have a great time at Indy.

Im going to try it will definetly be a new experience for me since in ND we have amature stockcars and world of outlaw sprit cars

Things that you only see in the Midwest.....course I never went to any of those events -- but guess I'll make up for lost time with my boys since they appear to becoming just as much of a gearhead/spectator as their old man....a late onset development for me, but perfect for them!

Adam

Awesome glad you and your boys will get a chance to do things like that together my dad wasn't much of a gear head but has encouraged me when he can

Back