Race 4 Real Sydney Dragway

Finally got down to Sydney and did some 1/4 mile passes. Fastest ET 11.1 and highest top speed 204kph. So I am a slow old fart! Was a blast though, got 7 passes in could have got more but it was getting late. Impressed a Ukranian guy with an FZ1. He said how can you be doing a wheelie down over half the track and only do 11.1? Did a couple of shift through power wheelies but I suck at launching. I must get wheel spin on the road because I have no trouble keeping the revs high. Different on the strip, bogged it down often. Not to mention red lighting but still get times.

Nice,

How's the tread on the rear tire looking? I'm almost due for a new set of tires. I could do a drag night before then perhaps????? Do they make you buy a license before they let you out there?

Nice,

How's the tread on the rear tire looking? I'm almost due for a new set of tires. I could do a drag night before then perhaps????? Do they make you buy a license before they let you out there?

Only need an ANDRA license if going under 9.5 sec. No need for burnouts either. The track here is sooo sticky.

Back