Premium and Elite Memberships....

I am assuming thats its some sort of overseer of the forum. You would just have to let me know whats entailed.

You get to toy with posts in the forums you're assigned. Lock 'em, stick 'em, delete 'em, etc.... Kinda cool. "With great power comes great responsibility, Billy."

FZ1inNH .... Got the color you wanted... it'll apply to all "Elite" Members. (got color codes from here: http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm )

Billy... being a moderator would entail you keeping watch over the forum... catching spammers, catching threads that shouldn't be here, people posting in classifieds without proper time / post count ... things like that... just generally keeping an eye on things, and making sure things run smoothly... you won't have to worry about inner working type stuff much.. as Dennis, Adam, and I will take care of formatting issues, problems with links, etc....

FZ1inNH .... Got the color you wanted... it'll apply to all \"Elite\" Members. (got color codes from here: HTML color codes )

Billy... being a moderator would entail you keeping watch over the forum... catching spammers, catching threads that shouldn't be here, people posting in classifieds without proper time / post count ... things like that... just generally keeping an eye on things, and making sure things run smoothly... you won't have to worry about inner working type stuff much.. as Dennis, Adam, and I will take care of formatting issues, problems with links, etc....

That sounds good. I mean I'm here more often then not so I may as well give a little back to the forum. I'm all in if you'll have me, no problem here. Also, maybe I could get my name in gray with a mauve border around it! :yes: Just kidding. I'd be honored.

Once an Admin, you can configure nearly any stat/setting.

The badge under your name appears automatically after paying for the membership.

On the sister site, only the Admins can BOLD and color change a person's userid. So come on you geeks, get to it! :D

*EDIT* OK, I see I'm a BOLD guy now... but still not blue. Keep poking! :tup:

Looking under the profile tab in admin page...under custom user title -- there is an option there for "yes, user set"

That would allow you to do your own as jlewis had done, but I don't know where you enter the information, but just killling brain cells here trying to keep up....anyone got any insight?

Adam

Looking under the profile tab in admin page...under custom user title -- there is an option there for \"yes, user set\"

That would allow you to do your own as jlewis had done, but I don't know where you enter the information, but just killling brain cells here trying to keep up....anyone got any insight?

Adam

What did I do?

guess i was seeing things---any changes are are implemented across the board and not on an individul basis. still on the learning curve.....

Adam

Back