PR2's Love the smell of fresh rubber in the morning

Ah ok, thanks PK. Yeah it's not like I ring it's neck when I ride but I like the corners and don't scrape pegs.

Just looked at the speedo and I've done 4380km's so far on it.

As far as the PR2s go, I got 12,000kms out of them without a problem. Now on my third set of tyres on this bike.

The front will always wear out earlier on the FZ1 because of the front wheel weight bias. 90% of braking is also on the front wheel so you kind of have to expect it.

But for sport touring the PR2s are great.

As far as the PR2s go, I got 12,000kms out of them without a problem. Now on my third set of tyres on this bike.

The front will always wear out earlier on the FZ1 because of the front wheel weight bias. 90% of braking is also on the front wheel so you kind of have to expect it.

But for sport touring the PR2s are great.

FZ1S, I take it you are happy with the PR2? I'm not so worried about high kms or super sticky tyres, I'm just after a balance that is good in the wet and sticky enough to allow the bike to be leaned well over! Yes, I want to have my cake and eat it too!!

Just fitted a set of PR2's.......I've used Michelin on previous bikes and been happy with them so I'm keen to see how the PR2s go. I was going to fit Conti Road Attack 2 but found it hard to find anyone in Sydney with them in stock.

Back