Post Naked Conversion OEM Parts Sale

Revised 7-18-2010: Everything is sold except for the exhaust and pegs.

The Euro-Naked conversion turned out so well, it's time to part with the left over parts.

The parts are from a 2008 Gray/Gold FZ1. Never been down.

All are in good condition. The exhaust has less than 500 miles on it. The turn signals are minus wiring and connectors.

All items are as listed or best offer. Pricing does not include shipping, that's the buyers responsibility. Parts will be shipped from 97212.

Fairing photo (fairing, headlights, radiator sides, fairing internals, fairing bracket): $250 for all

Other two photos

Exhaust: $125
Mirrors: $25
Pegs: $10
Bar ends: $10
OEM Seat $25

PM me if you are interested in anything or would like to see more photos.

Last edited:
I know someone who could use the stuff in picture 2 (unfortunately).

If I had spare cash I'd pick up the plastics. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure someone could use them.

How much for the front blinkers with all wiring in tact? ( to theunplug coupler)??? Thanks!

Eric, I have the front only but they are complete with what you want. I can send them along with the other stuff, but it will bump up the weight and cost of shipping. Just PM me.

Thanks guys! # two says he has it all so I PM'd him my address. When I put this all back together, I'm going to use some weatherproof connectors that I can disconnect should something need to come off later.

The Euro-Naked conversion turned out so well, it's time to part with the left over parts.

All are in good condition. The exhaust has less than 500 miles on it. The turn signals are minus wiring and connectors.

All items are as listed or best offer. Pricing does not include shipping, that's the buyers responsibility. Parts will be shipped from 97212.

Fairing photo (fairing, headlights, radiator sides, fairing internals, fairing bracket): $250 for all

Other two photos

OEM Seat $25

So the mirrors, bar ends, and radiator guards just left here. My revised sale looks like:

Fairing photo (fairing, headlights, fairing internals, fairing bracket): $225 for all

Other two photos

OEM Seat $25

Last edited:
Is the faired to naked conversion a big job?

Do you think it'd be possible to easily convert from a naked to faired set-up and back again in a short period of time?
The reason I ask is that I'm thinking of converting my naked to faired for some touring then converting back to naked when I get back home again!

Is the faired to naked conversion a big job?

Do you think it'd be possible to easily convert from a naked to faired set-up and back again in a short period of time?
The reason I ask is that I'm thinking of converting my naked to faired for some touring then converting back to naked when I get back home again!

It's the biggest mod I've done. It could probably be cut down to a 2 to 3 hour job after a little practice and kitting. Search for me here for threads discussing it.

Other two photos

OEM Seat $25

Everything is sold except for the exhaust, pegs, and seat.

Back