plugging the oxy. sensor

Hey everybody, I just installed a MIVV slipon and getting ready to add a PCIII, understanding that plugging the oxy. sensor is needed, does anyone have a clue about what thread that bolt should have or do I leave the sensor in place and disconnect the wire? same question about the EXUP shall I disconnect the whole unit or just leave the wires strapt somewhere?

Uffe

Forgot to mention it's a FZ 1 N 2007

For the oxygen sensor, you can just unplug the electrical connection and leave the actual sensor in place, your PCIII should come with a plug to go into the connector.

When it comes to the EXUP valve some guys remove all of the components including the cables but some leave the cables and just secure them, it's really up to you.

For the oxygen sensor, you can just unplug the electrical connection and leave the actual sensor in place, your PCIII should come with a plug to go into the connector.

When it comes to the EXUP valve some guys remove all of the components including the cables but some leave the cables and just secure them, it's really up to you.

+1;):) .....

Hey everybody, I just installed a MIVV slipon and getting ready to add a PCIII, understanding that plugging the oxy. sensor is needed, does anyone have a clue about what thread that bolt should have or do I leave the sensor in place and disconnect the wire?

also when disconnect the wire of O2 you must replace at the connector the Oxygen Sensor Eliminator Kit ,in the kit of power commander Eliminator Kit included!The kit disables the closed loop system and enables the Power Commander to adjust the fueling in this area.

Back