Pillion peg extension

I swapped out the pegs for platforms on my vStar1300 and they came with adjustable mounting points, so I mounted them as low and far forward as possible. My wife has really long legs and needed the extra room for them.

I bought from Kurakyn I think, they specialize in cruiser style bikes but some searching might find something that matches the patter for your Gen2. Something like this?

my wife wont ride pillion on my FZ1 anymore, she did a few times and then we bought the cruiser cause she was so uncomfortable on the back of my Gen1.

I swapped out the pegs for platforms on my vStar1300 and they came with adjustable mounting points, so I mounted them as low and far forward as possible. My wife has really long legs and needed the extra room for them.

I bought from Kurakyn I think, they specialize in cruiser style bikes but some searching might find something that matches the patter for your Gen2. Something like this?
[/URL]

my wife wont ride pillion on my FZ1 anymore, she did a few times and then we bought the cruiser cause she was so uncomfortable on the back of my Gen1.
Thanks for the info. Think I need to do the leg work and trawl Google and eBay.

Back