pictures of leg after rta in feb 2007

hi all just thought i show you what me leg looked like after rta in feb 2007 after drink driver knocked me off my mates lambretta .we got the driver he was taken to court and got 8points and £250 fine i wasnt happy ..i got good solicator dont worry .

Man! Good God, that hurts me just to look at it. I hope that injury doesn't come back to haunt you when you get older. That hip xray looks pretty damn severe. It seems as though the guy wound up with the proverbial "slap on the wrist". The same crap happens here. What a shame. I wish you the best. Billy.

no havnt been on me pony yet mate ,as the weather as been rubbish here and i have been out on me vespa ,yes vespa its got big bore git on it and goes very well ...

hi all just thought i show you what me leg looked like after rta in feb 2007 after drink driver knocked me off my mates lambretta .we got the driver he was taken to court and got 8points and £250 fine i wasnt happy ..i got good solicator dont worry .

passerbies;)

Hurt 'em back everyway you possibly can

Man! Good God, that hurts me just to look at it. I hope that injury doesn't come back to haunt you when you get older. That hip xray looks pretty damn severe. It seems as though the guy wound up with the proverbial \"slap on the wrist\". The same crap happens here. What a shame. I wish you the best. Billy.
I hear you brother, thank god we live in America, where we can "purchase some sporting goods" for fucktards like the loser that did this little diddy to a fellow rider. I don't care how much money you get in court, you'll never be whole, and you'll remember the accident everytime someone pulls a close one on you in their cage.
:innocent::D;)

Back