Picking up this baby tonight

Chipster

I have drooled over the Pics of Gen1's with lowers for years....tonight this beauty will be in my garage (hope not jinxing deal). 2001 with... Fuzzy Mirror Mod, R6 foot pegs and shift arm, Traxxion AK20 Forks, Holeshot AIS Kit, Sync'd carbs, LED Blue instument bulbs, Oxford heated grips, 5 Star rack, powder coated rear sets and heel guards. New Air & fuel filters, fresh coolant. Anything that should be lubed has been done. Newer tires and chain. Of course my favorite part...Faster Blue and Factory Lowers. Now what to do with the '03 Bee...?
2001 FZ!.jpg

I just really like the look with the lowers, and cant ever seem to find them for sale. My first FZ1 was blue and I really like the color... So simply put... just cosmetics and personal preference. This one also has the mods that I would like to have done for a much better price than I could have done them to mine. Not allowing me to add pics right now...

Last edited:
I just really like the look with the lowers, and cant ever seem to find them for sale. My first FZ1 was blue and I really like the color... So simply put... just cosmetics and personal preference. This one also has the mods that I would like to have done for a much better price than I could have done them to mine. Not allowing me to add pics right now...

Use Photobucket to add pics :p

Welecome to the Yamaha Blue w/Lowers club!

Last edited:
Back