pcv maps

anyone know where I can find some maps for my 09? I can't afford a dyno right now and would like to try a few other maps. already been to power commander site ... and they dont have much to pick from. i have a delkevic mini and k&n... and that's it. it's got a funky idle and use to be hard starting. i tuned the throttle... so now it starts fine but it surges yet at idle. map? thanks for any advice!

Just try modifying your own map. Keep the original and modify it where you feel there is a problem, either adding or eliminating a bit of fuel and see if it makes a difference. That's what I've done with mine and it runs great. I only had to add fuel in a few places and she runs like the proverbial bat.

You need a particularly sensitive butt dyno to get it anywhere near close. Besides, modifying on your own without a dyno and accurate AFR analysis is time consuming, hit and miss and could be damaging to your engine.

I think DEATH4of4 now has enough maps to keep him occupied. On that subject, Mr DEATH have you got a map switch hooked up yet? If not, do. Then you can run 2 maps back to back to see which work best for your ride.

Back