Partshark

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Any thoughts on their service? I know they are often touted as a place to buy from but should one expect to see the site updated or do they not update the site and the parts are already on the way?

Here's my two orders and nothing has changed...

Order Number Date Amount Status
121#### 3/6/2011 $20.08 Reviewed - (3/7/2011 8:06:58 AM)

121#### 3/4/2011 $98.55 Reviewed - (3/5/2011 1:25:25 PM)

Just wondering is they just show up, does the site ever change? Anyone have trouble with the timeliness of receiving an order? I'm still not in a hurry because her parts won't be back from the paint shop for at least one week. He's not starting on them until Mon/Tues. This means a build and hopeful reveal on the 19th/20th if all goes well. :D

Their service has always been good in my experience, but their order tracking system is lacking. I don't think you'll see an update to your order status. Just remember that they, like every other dealer, gets the parts from warehouses and sometimes the parts are on backorder and need to come all the way from Japan so there could be a delay...

Thanks guys. Just before posting this, I emailed Jason there. By the time I was done posting, he'd replied and states that my order will be in shipped tomorrow. I had emailed them earlier and asked that they combine the two orders because the second one is literally 4 nuts, two o-rings and some sticky foam parts and they wanted $9.00 for shipping! They said they would combine the orders and then knocked off $7.00 of the shipping. To their credit, that was cool of them!

Looks like they will get here before the parts are back from the painters so we're good!

Good to hear. I've had good success with them combining orders for me in the past as well or adding to an existing order if it hadn't shipped. And as you know for the most part they have the best prices around.

Thanks Tony... yes, they do have some of the best prices. They are just one of "those" places that you have to get a feel for and then know what to expect in the future. Now that I know how they operate, I'm OK with the process, so long as I get the order and it is correct! ;)

Gettin the part is slooooow. So if you need it ASAP..no BUENO. But the prices are awesome, and if you order ahead of needin it, it's really the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understand that if you're buying OEM parts, they have to order it and then ship it to you. No dealers really stock anything anymore. Its pretty frustrating locally. I buy pretty much exlusively from Partshark.

Back