Parting out 03 FZ1

this should be relatively easy....motivated to sell all of it fast but lowballers - stay away...
Can ship internationally, no shipping to Brasil, Rusia, Litvania and Nigeria (actual shipping cost)
Local pickup is OK...

Attachments

• fz1.jpeg
    fz1.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 32
For these i can do $250 shipped and if you want to do PayPal please add 3% for fees or do friends and family (i would need you to txt me or email your shipping info in that case) Thx

I can do $250 shipped. I can send the funds via Paypal, do you happen to have the email handy?

If I could also have your personal info such as name, address, phone number - that would be great just for my peace of mind before I send you the funds.

The email I will be sending the funds from (via Paypal) is [email protected].

this should be relatively easy....motivated to sell all of it fast but lowballers - stay away...
Can ship internationally, no shipping to Brasil, Rusia, Litvania and Nigeria (actual shipping cost)
Local pickup is OK...
Hello, Might yo have right upper inner fairing panel or front fairing? I sure could use replacements. Thanks, Jennifer

Local pickup is OK...
Hello, I am looking for a front fairing and right front inner fairing panel. Might you have either of these? Thanks, Jennifer

Local pickup is OK...
Hi, I'm looking for front fairing and inner right side panel. Might you have these? Thx, Jen

I'm looking for front fairing, gas tank, and the ( don't know the name) the front left plastic that covers headlight down the inner side of fairing. Do you have any of these??
Thx,
Jennifer]

Multipass hasn't posted since Mar 2023. Yamaha is selling new fairings again for $194. You need to go to your year in the fishe and see if it's available painted. Partzilla ships free on orders over $150. Partshark charges about $30, but no state sales tax.

https://www.partshark.com/oemparts/a/yam/50044a86f8700209bc790885/cowling-1

Is this the silver color designation UR S3?

Doesn't look like Yamaha has Silver tails, blue tails are $435 ouch.

Back