Olympia Motoquest Jacket Review

It's been almost a year since your Pilot Road 4 preview; have you got a proper review in the works yet? I'm curious to see what kind of mileage you got from them

It's been almost a year since your Pilot Road 4 preview; have you got a proper review in the works yet? I'm curious to see what kind of mileage you got from them

I have about 2000 miles on them so far and they still have plenty of wear left. They are very good tires in fair weather, but they really shine when the roads are wet. I have caught myself riding in the rain at almost the same pace I was riding when it wasn't raining with these tires.

I haven't been able to knock out as much milage as usual this year. The last few months I have had some nerve pain in my shoulder causing all kinds of problems. Not only does it hurt, but my whole left hand can lose feeling and feel dead on me. I am getting over that now that its winter....

Too bad about the nerve pain. I know the feeling. Maybe next spring you can put more mileage on them and get an idea of how long they'll actually last

Back