Office Space

N712CKlastlandingbeforescrap.jpg

That last pic is from a man basket being hoisted over a hospital for IU Health..... the crane operator said he had us sitting at 110' up...It was cool!

Work-space--Hobby shop

My office is kinda 'blaaah' . . .. .. since retirement.
The inventory changes sometimes and, once in a while, some work gets accomplished too. . . . :D

Thanks guys ! After 40 years in the construction trade, it's nice to kickback alittle and maybe relax while leaning on a motorcycle. Troy was over last week and visited the 'office'. I think he liked the joint and we had ourselves a blast trading stories too.

No work of course. Just relax'in,, , Mid-west style !!

Thanks guys ! After 40 years in the construction trade, it's nice to kickback alittle and maybe relax while leaning on a motorcycle. Troy was over last week and visited the 'office'. I think he liked the joint and we had ourselves a blast trading stories too.

No work of course. Just relax'in,, , Mid-west style !!

I'd be happy to come back anytime. :wazzup: It's a great office. I'd even do some work next time, but I doubt you'd want me to. :embarrased: Of course, the 'work' was done out on the roads and was very fulfilling :cheers: Thanks for the hospitality and Diet Pepsi.

LOL
No pics right now but I always describe the building as "The only building in the complex with bars on the windows".
I suppose there have been times that is to keep the employees in as well as keep the burglars out. I work at a pharmacy and we have had several burglary attempts over the years.....people like their drugs I suppose :shaking head:

OK - Thank you to Google Maps and their pics :D

BestMedPic.jpg

It's not much to look at but that pharmacy has really grown over the 6 yrs I have been there. This pic is about 4 yrs old based on the cars in the parking lot but the building has not changed one bit. We don't do retail so no customers ever come in the building. We ship everything - 7 days a week - 365.

Last edited:
Here I am caught "hard at work" today. My buddy Sal snapped this photo today and when he showed it to me I just had to have it. I had him send it to me to post here. Can you tell it was a "slow day" today at work? By the way, I WAS dreaming about the YZF and riding up on the mountain!!!

photo-1.jpg

Hey , , ! Billy !! I have some of those IRWIN speed-bore paddle bits like those on the wall, there behind you. Wake up !! Billy !! The spade bits. The extra long ones. . . . .. see them . . . heh,heh yellow package's. . . very sharp . ... not cheap. . ... wake up my friend. You look rested now !!

BTW,,, that's great pic !! You should be in the movies. Maybe the , , , you know, , , the VAMPIRE one's ?! :D

Hey , , ! Billy !! I have some of those IRWIN speed-bore paddle bits like those on the wall, there behind you. Wake up !! Billy !! The spade bits. The extra long ones. . . . .. see them . . . heh,heh yellow package's. . . very sharp . ... not cheap. . ... wake up my friend. You look rested now !!

BTW,,, that's great pic !! You should be in the movies. Maybe the , , , you know, , , the VAMPIRE one's ?! :D

:rofl::rofl: Hahaha!!! Too funny bud!!

Back