No need to borrow.... sorted it out. Thanks!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Scratch this request. See below. :D

Please? I'll pay shipping both ways but if you have a stock set of all four blinkers and the stock rear fender, I'd LOVE to borrow them and ship them back to you after I am done repairing my CD pods. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Guys, I'm going to keep you in mind but I think I have a way out of this with what I have.

Yes, I did cut the stock wiring to mount the CD pods but what I am going to do now is put on some quick disconnects for the pods and the stock signals, then I can swap them out easier. The rear, we know, is a PITA to run the wires so I'll put discos in a place that is accessible under the seat. The fronts are a problem because it's not one set but two because I have soldered in the POD light mod as well so it's a little more work to get them in and out. So, I will put disconnects on the POD side.

The rear.... I'm going to have to mod a bracket to mount the signals to because I've hacked the stock fender to the point it will not take the signals. I'm thinking just a metal bar with a bend at each end then take the rear rubber mounts off and use the bolt inside to put these on the temporary bracket. Drill two holes for the plate bolts to sandwich it in, then two holes at each end for the bolt and wires. Should be easy to do...

Again, thanks! I still may call on you but it is great to know these are available!

Back