New Ride

I picked up a few bits from the Boys Down Under to tone the chrome down.

Black side vents, black fog light surrounds, black grill with Holden F & R badges.

cbb130bcde9be37c1f0a8148bb5e1115.jpg

63d14864ef59fa6360604cffc238dce6.jpg

3d1d872df24ed95e4a1b42fe4a262464.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I find it funny how you went with the Holden badges. Some guys here pull them off and stick the Chev badges on....

In the States no one knows what a Holden is, so it turns it into a super sleeper, haha.

I think the same goes for Bow Ties and Pontiac symbols in Ozzyland. I heard when the Pontiac GTO was launched here a bunch of guys down under were doing swaps with guys in the states to exchange the badges.

Also to Hellgate - Cool car, too bad you did not get the Manual......

In the States no one knows what a Holden is, so it turns it into a super sleeper, haha.

I think the same goes for Bow Ties and Pontiac symbols in Ozzyland. I heard when the Pontiac GTO was launched here a bunch of guys down under were doing swaps with guys in the states to exchange the badges.

Also to Hellgate - Cool car, too bad you did not get the Manual......
Exactly.

I'd love a manual, the dealer had one, but traffic is soooooo bad here an auto is a must.

The car is really a great car to drive. It's a shame GM is shutting Holden down. This car is a pure Australia design, with help from former BWM M5 engineers. It's really a well thought out car and an outstanding value.

I'm glad I bought it when I did as all the, on-sale 2015's are gone. Once the sale hit they were sold in about 10 days.

How did I miss this thread? Awesome find Pete and cheap for a Corvette Sedan! I'd only ever heard of these in the last year! Can't wait to see it.

How did I miss this thread? Awesome find Pete and cheap for a Corvette Sedan! I'd only ever heard of these in the last year! Can't wait to see it.
Eric this car is amazing! Our Aussie friends really know how to make a true, practical performance car. Come on by this weekend and let's go for a spin!

I might be able to Sunday. We are headed to New Braunfels Sat. to give Schlitterbahn a go. We also need to plan for you three to come over for dinner!

I might be able to Sunday. We are headed to New Braunfels Sat. to give Schlitterbahn a go. We also need to plan for you three to come over for dinner!
You'll love Schlitterbahn! The water is chilly. It comes from the Comal river which is spring fed at 68 degrees year round.

Back