Need help with how to adjust my headlight

Checked my manual and searched the site but can not seem to find a thread on how to adjust my headlight. To me it seems to point too high in my "high beam" setting. Lights the trees up nicely, the road not so much.

Thanks...BEWW

On the back of the headlights you will find 2 screws per each side, one in the top corner one in the bottom corner. They are smaller Phillips head screws, those are the adjustments. Since they tip the lights diagonally, it will take some fine tuning to adjust them to where you want them. You can access these with a stubby screw driver or by taking off the dash panels.

Checked my manual and searched the site but can not seem to find a thread on how to adjust my headlight. To me it seems to point too high in my "high beam" setting. Lights the trees up nicely, the road not so much.

Thanks...BEWW

I have a similar problem, maybe not quite as bad as you describe. I've never been motivated enough (or do enough night riding) to mess with it, but I think I will soon.

I wish they could have made simple up/down and left/right screws. Oh well.

Of course, I see you have a Gen 1 (and are in the proper Gen 1 section) and I have a Gen II, so I don't know if there is a difference with the headlight adjustment.

This is an up/down and left/right adjustment on the Gen II anyway. So, lower two screws, turn clockwise to lower the beams. Do each the same amount. Here's what I have:

attachment.php

Back