NCBIKE MAr 9th&10th with TPM

johnnyontherocks

The Cosmic Avenger
March 9th and 10th will be my first trackdays of the new year. Should anyone like to join in the fun you can run at my membership rate(150.00 a day) for 1 or both days. So if interested contact me. I can do this with up to 4 people for individual days or 2 people for 2 days, you get the idea.

In the mean time I'm headed to upstate NY for a day of riding a KX250 on a oval with spiked tires tomorrrow. Wish me luck.

March 9th and 10th will be my first trackdays of the new year. Should anyone like to join in the fun you can run at my membership rate(150.00 a day) for 1 or both days. So if interested contact me. I can do this with up to 4 people for individual days or 2 people for 2 days, you get the idea.

In the mean time I'm headed to upstate NY for a day of riding a KX250 on a oval with spiked tires tomorrrow. Wish me luck.

Where are you riding tomorrow Johnny?

Well Billy I once again forgot the gopro which is a big shame. Ice is a whole lot of fun and has added another reason a dirt bike in my life (again) would be a good thing. Everyone should try it at least once. Traction was crazy good really unbelievable.

Well leaving for NC Friday morning. It suppose to be sunny 62 on Saturday and 65 on Sunday. Its all I dream about and consumes me 24 hours. I have not been on 2 wheels(except for the ice) since last year. Not to mention The Ohlins stuff I picked up is all rebuilt and re sprung. New geometery set new pads installed and a new season in front of me.

If anyone near Garysburg NC wishes to stop in. TPM has a try the track at lunch time. You get 5 or 6 laps behind a control rider for free. Also you can do a 2 up ride with the club president and he does not hold back. Just PM me and I'll send you my number.

NCBIKE MAr 9th&10th with TPM

Have fun John, looking forward to the pics and videos. I am not attending any track days until late spring early summer, my back has been a problem for me lately.

Back