My name is ....

...and I am a recovering FZ1OAholic. I was forced to go cold-turkey due to recent server crash and I'm looking for other similar addicts to help talk me down in these difficult times.

A recovering cager, It started with a dual-sported XR650R in 06, but realized I needed a stronger fix when I was/am constantly farkling the XR; you know Excel Sumo wheels, BRP triple and Scott's damper...I was modding the headights/fairing to the point of adapting a Buell Lightning dual headlight, fly and both Ulysses screens. I had it bad.

Then I decided I didn't need to mod the dirt bike, I needed an FZ1. Got it end of August and can't get enough of it... but I'm an old married guy with kids and supplemented my need with the FZ1OA forum, but then.... and here I am.

Hope you guys understand.

Welcome moonkat. I hang over there as well. I don't know if they have a server crash as much as a complete melt-down. I hope they recover soon, but whatever hit them, seemed to hit hard.

Welcome to our forum. Amongst things here, you'll find friendly people who love their FZ1's.

Hope you hang around.

thanks,
I feel better already,

XR650R, before a bunch of stuff; then the Buell headlight excess; you recognize the other bike

Last edited:
Back