My FZ1S-N

DirtyD

Finally have the bike put back together....Had some powdercoating done and new paint(thanks dad) and some new cosmetics...White Spiegler brake lines, FDB levers, bikemaster arrowhead mirrors, vehicle vinyl wrapped forks, roland Sans risers, Renthal handlebars...

Let me know what ya think..I know... I know... I need a Yamaha chin spoiler to beef'n it up!

That is a sweet looking S-N :) I like the stripes. I still slightly prefer the S for myself, but I enjoy seeing the N's too. Perhaps I can see it in person sometime this summer. The mirrors really set it off. Great work. :tup:

I love the way it looks, and I'm not a fan of the "streetfighter" look. I, for one, like the Renthal pad on the bars. I'd leave it there! Thanks for the video. Another good job revving her up!:yes:

I like the stealth rear turn signals, how bright are they? I put in some smaller LED's but I have been told they are hard to see during the day.

The LED's are teardrop type and you cannot see them in the day..nighttime they work fine...I recently took them off and put an integrated taillight on..smoked

Stretched...the forks I wrapped with 3m 1080 Matte Black vehicle wrap...actually thinking of redoing them with 3m Dinoc Carbon Fiber wrap...

I don't know though..I am going to put it on some small spots tho..radiator cover and side covers

3M BLACK DI-NOC CARBON FIBER VINYL CA-421

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nope...I cut to lenght...then headlight and all was removed and made the seam on the inside so no visibility of it...the bottom portion you can't see the seam either unless you really care to find it...the take a heat gun and heat it up allitle so it tightens against...it lasts a long time won't damage anything and won't leave residue if take it off

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Back