My 2009 FZ-1 8.2k Miles for Sale $3k Port St. Lucie, FL 34953

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2315036765422467/

Original owner adult ridden 2009 Yamaha FZ-1. Made in Japan, enthusiasts know it is one of the best street bikes ever manufactured. Uses a previous generation R-1 1L inline 4-cyl tuned for better street performance.

Bike is 100% reliable since new and still rides like the day I bought it. Has recent synthetic oil change and newer AGM battery. All cable adjustments are within spec and Michellin's are about 50%. Bike needs nothing to ride to California today.

Notwithstanding, I slid down 2 years ago sustaining slight cosmetic damage on the right side. Frame was never damaged and bike rides 100% straight. The only remaining cosmetic flaws are a scrape on the right fairing and decal damage. Frame sliders saved just about everything else. I have a replacement decal. The spray can materials to repair the scrape on the bike are < $100. IMO, bke is 98% cosmetic otherwise and always garage kept.

This bike has plenty of power to go anywhere on the street with a top end of 185 mph. It rides like a rail with lots of room to move around on the Sargent seat. I also added riser inserts for greater comfort, so you have the option of sitting upright while riding in town. They are easily removed in 5 minutes or less. Everything else is stock. No dents or dings anywhere else. Paint is original.

Bike is $3k CASH FIRM. No test rides unless you hand cash to me first. I really do not want to sell it, but own 2 businesses and absolutely no time to do anything anymore. This is a great bike I purchased in the crate in 2011 and would sell to a friend with no worries. I would like to see it go to a responsible rider.

If you have any anxiety about riding a bike that was down or looking for a discount please do not contact me. Bike rides like new and is better built than most bikes today. It would make an excellent trade up from a 600 or cruiser. It is described in the media as a gentleman's sportbike. If you see it you will buy it.

Nick 772-267-9288

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Last edited:
Back