MotoGP Pit Stop - Free Drinks and (maybe) Free Gas!

I guess this is as good a place to post this as any?

Attention you MotoGP fans heading North to Monterey from SoCal and beyond! The International Motorcycle Show is introducing the MotoGP Pit Stop – Fuel for you and (maybe) free fuel for your bike!

Date: Friday, July 18, 2008
Time: 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m.
At the 1/101 Interchange (cross Streets are SANTA ROSA (Hwy 1) and FOOTHILL Ave)
151 N. Santa Rosa Street
San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
GPS Coordinates:
Latitude: 35:17:42N
Longitude: 120:40:08W

Map of 151 N Santa Rosa St San Luis Obispo, CA by MapQuest

The International Motorcycle Shows is showing our support of all the riders and enthusiasts – we’re setting up a PIT STOP, a REST STOP, an OASIS on the way up to the race - we're talking about giving you and your riding buddies a chance to rest up (or for the slow ones, to catch up!), take in some (FREE) refreshments and fuel up before the Highway 1 track up to the Monterey area. Some lucky riders will also get tanks full of FREE GAS!!!

We've scored some other cool swag to give away too - we've got lots of friends at the International Motorcycle Shows donating cool moto stuff. The IMS MotoGP Pit Stop is located in San Louis Obispo - right on the way to the best part of the ride up to Big Sur. Be sure to pick up your free shop towel at the Pit Stop - that's your ticket to win VIP give-aways and special discounts at the IMS shows.

 Giveaways including Free Gas, Helmets and Gear! (Don’t worry, we’ll ship them to you after the weekend)
 Motorcycle and helmet cleaning station featuring free Mothers detailing products
 Free fountain drinks (courtesy of Chevron Extra Mile) and snacks
 Red Bull USGP race schedules

And when you get to Laguna Seca, be sure to swing by at our trackside display as well in the Yamaha Marketplace. There’s more moto swag to give away, so find our booth and enter to win!!

 Shoei helmets
 Fulmer helmets
 Chatterbox communication system
 Deluxe Mothers detailing gift basket
 Moto accessories from Twisted Throttle
 Tickets to the International Motorcycle Shows
And much more!

Don’t forget - bring your IMS Pit Stop Shop rag for your chance to win VIP prizes and discounts!!

What’s more awesome than a weekend of MotoGP and AMA Superbike racing at Laguna Seca? Free stuff on the way up courtesy of the International Motorcycle Shows at Laguna Seca. Hope to see you on the ride and trackside!

If you have any questions about the Pit Stop, you can post up here or call me at 714-513-8457.

want to set up an event like this in the middle of the country with no major track in the area??? :D

If I lived in California, I would check this out in a heartbeat.

Back