Moto GP Spain ***SPOILER****

Just watched the Moto Gp in Valencia, what a race and well worth watching. Hats off to Jorge Lorenzo pushing it to the end.

Last edited:
Yep, was travelling today (Sunday) and didn't get to see it. Well, no need to watch it now, watching a race when you know the end is just no fun.

That was a hell of a race and a hell of a season. I only watched the GP and am saving Moto2 and Moto3 for tomorrow :)

Lorenzo deserves mad respect

I was annoyed as well but the race is WELL worth watching regardless. Absolutely fantastic

Oh, I'm definitely going to watch. It just would have been nice not to know the outcome ahead of time. I made sure I stayed off the radar the entire day, no TV, Radio, waiting to get home and relax in front of the set.

I was going to change it right away when I saw it but the site was having issues and couldn't.

No big deal for as every single race was ruined by one of my buddies all season long.

The good thing is that, for me, the end result is not the exciting part. The part from the green light until the result is and I can't wait to watch it.

Back