Moto Gp Japan

But it's still a spoiler when the championship is on a tightrope right now

Dustin ,,,, you off your meds or something ???? :rofl:

How is saying "its a great race and its not over yet " a spoiler in any way shape or form ??

He gave you no idea who's is what place, why its a great race , who's leading......... nothing other than " its a great race "

If saying " its a great race " is a spoiler , I'll need to redefine my definition of a spoiler.

Dustin ,,,, you off your meds or something ???? :rofl:

How is saying "its a great race and its not over yet " a spoiler in any way shape or form ??

He gave you no idea who's is what place, why its a great race , who's leading......... nothing other than " its a great race "

If saying " its a great race " is a spoiler , I'll need to redefine my definition of a spoiler.

Hey Dustin, just want to say, I've enjoyed many of your posts on the forum and count you as one of " the good guys " :cheers:
Sorry about the " off your meds " comment but this thread seemed out of character for you.
You must be suffering from MotoGp mania. I've been known to get a similar condition when I'm waiting to see a boxing match replay. :)

Peace Brother !
Chris

Sorry if in some way I spoiled the race for you Dustin,It certainly was not my intention I thought it would make everyone keener to watch the race,I too like Super Googan enjoy your post`s

Hey don't sweat it guys! Maybe I over reacted but I was wanting the whole race to be a surprise. I'm actually ONLY just sitting down to watch the race now so I long forget the 'spoiler' which wasn't really a spoiler anyway

:)

IMHO if you have not seen a race you are interested in watching, AND you then go onto any website that might contain any info about said race, you are setting yourself up for failure.

It is an even bigger risk if you click on a thread titled "race ABC123" when you have not yet seen Race abc123 and don't want to be spoiled.

And yes, I am super excited this championship is going all the way to the last race. I dislike when championships are won a race or two early in any series.

IMHO if you have not seen a race you are interested in watching, AND you then go onto any website that might contain any info about said race, you are setting yourself up for failure.

It is an even bigger risk if you click on a thread titled "race ABC123" when you have not yet seen Race abc123 and don't want to be spoiled.

I see where you're coming from but this is a motorbike forum with all sorts of categories. Unfortunately, this thread was not posted in the 'Racing' subforum, it was posted in the regional section under 'Australia'

Plus, Tapatalk shows the first line of the thread in a preview. I didn't click the on the thread. It's impossible to avoid seeing a first sentence spoiler it unless you think I shouldn't visit this forum between March and November :eek5:

I see where you're coming from but this is a motorbike forum with all sorts of categories. Unfortunately, this thread was not posted in the 'Racing' subforum, it was posted in the regional section under 'Australia'

Plus, Tapatalk shows the first line of the thread in a preview. I didn't click the on the thread. It's impossible to avoid seeing a first sentence spoiler it unless you think I shouldn't visit this forum between March and November :eek5:

Personally I just stay off any media until I have seen the race. That includes instagram, facebook, TV, and especially motorcycle related websites.

I say we go up to Canada and kick Dustin's arse. While you guys are roughing him up a bit I"ll jump on his VFR and go for a loooooong ride.

GO YAMAHA!

Shoot, by the time we get up there, we might be looking at ridin a sled instead.

Im becoming part Canadien, I want to see who can drink more beer.
:drools: :icon_beer: :canada flag: :america:

Back