Mivv Suono Carbon, Rizome FE, Grips, Bar Ends, ZG Touring, X-Arcs and Proton Flush

Octupi

Ok, since I I'm almost finished w/ installations, I thought I'd post it up.

The first 3 are showing the ZG Touring in Smoke, Proton Flush mounts, Suono Carbon, Rizoma grips, Rizoma Bar Ends, Rizoma FE and X-Arc rear turn signals.

_DSC9096.jpg

_DSC9097.jpg

_DSC9098.jpg

Closer view of the Suono Carbon - dead sexy if you ask me :rockon2:
_DSC9091.jpg

_DSC9108.jpg

_DSC9109.jpg

Here is the FE and X-Arc Turn Signals/Running lights. Running lights aren't working yet as I figured the load issue and need a new Relay, it'll be here Wednesday. These signals are bright!

_DSC9101.jpg

_DSC9102.jpg

_DSC9103.jpg

Rizoma Grips and Bar Ends - for the Bar Ends I had to go buy longer bolts to get the rubber piece further into the handlebar and give clearance for the throttle.

_DSC9106.jpg

_DSC9107.jpg

One last thing is the video I took, can be seen here: My Bike - need to log into FB to see it.

That Mivvv is super sexy. One of the best styled pipes I have ever seen foir this bike. How does it sound? I don't like obnoxiously loud exhausts.

How do you like the X-arc rear signals? I kept the stock signals on my FE, because I am not willing to sacrifice daytime turn signal visibility for cosmetics (smaller signals). From what I have seen the X-arcs actually look like they me be just as bright and visible as the stock signals on a sunny day. Since you actually have them, I was wondering if you could offer your opinion of how they compare to stock?

Stunning! Loving the all black and that can is the one I really want... I hadn't ever seen it until after I'd bought the 2Bros... When I replace that though.... :tup: FB friend request sent!

Last edited:
How do you like the X-arc rear signals? I kept the stock signals on my FE, because I am not willing to sacrifice daytime turn signal visibility for cosmetics (smaller signals). From what I have seen the X-arcs actually look like they me be just as bright and visible as the stock signals on a sunny day. Since you actually have them, I was wondering if you could offer your opinion of how they compare to stock?

Bsly - no sacrifice w/ these signals. For one, once I get the relay in place (Wednesday) they'll be running lights and turn signals. The signals are super bright and as bright or brighter than your stock signals. There is a link at the bottom of my original post w/ a video of it. I'd embed it here if I could figure it out, but haven't yet.

Friend requests will be passed out to those that want to see the vid, but I think i made it public on FB so all you have to do is log in and search for it.

That's a very nice looking bike. The rear turn signal wiring is the only thing that appears "unbuttoned", but that's an easy fix. I used some black shrink wrap myself. A piece of a hoat hanger can be inserted with the wiring in the shrink wrap to make bends stay where you want them with minimal zip tie points to keep things clean.

OK, I rewired the rear signals and put in a new relay so I have normal blink rates and can run them as running lights. It's all nice and tidy.

If anyone wants to see the X-Arcs in action, you can goto my FB page and see them.

My FB videos of my bike

I did something similar in the sense that I put dual filament ebay arrow signals that also function as brake light.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FMHuvDDWds"]YouTube- FZ1 Turn Signal Brake Light[/ame]

Last edited:
Lonerider, that grip setup is Tech-Spec Snakeskin version

Loosenut, great idea about the coat hanger. I'm going to redo all the connections when i get my relay, so I'll have to tidy it up at that point, thanks for the input.

Those are pretty snazzy but I can't stand retail sites (or sites in general) that have music that auto plays. Especially when it's coded in and you can't turn it off. That alone is almost enough to make me never purchase from them. The grip pads are very cool though, some of the best looking ones I've seen.

Those are pretty snazzy but I can't stand retail sites (or sites in general) that have music that auto plays. Especially when it's coded in and you can't turn it off. That alone is almost enough to make me never purchase from them. The grip pads are very cool though, some of the best looking ones I've seen.

OK, but you can turn the music off...scroll all the way to the bottom and hit the Stop button. (lower right corner) :doh2:

Back