Mircon full exhaust

Wow that is a good deal! Especially when you consider that Micron is out of business and you wont ever be able to get one like this ever again. If I didn't already have a full Yosh R-77 exhaust on mine I would definitely be all over it ;)

Ok here it is. JC is selling the Yosi full header. Yoshimura TRC Yamaha FZ1 06-09 Cone End Cap Stainless Steel Full System Motorcycle Exhaust

Have fun guys. It's like Xmas alll over...lol

Can't beat the performance of the full Yosh exhaust. Quick eBay search turned up these great deals for the ss version. Your choice R-77 or TRC style:

YOSHIMURA R-77 COMPLETE EXHUAST SYSTEM 06-08 YAMAHA FZ1 : eBay Motors (item 370231053159 end time Apr-13-10 07:34:06 PDT)

Yoshimura YAMAHA FZ1 06-08 TRC F/S STAINLESS EXHAUST NE : eBay Motors (item 290390261473 end time Apr-10-10 19:57:51 PDT)

which of these exhaust is better in your opinion?

Well Yoshimura quotes the same HP for either model because the header section is the same for both. What varies is the look of the muffler so either one will perform the same. Just go with the one that you like best. By the way I have the R-77 system in CF.

IMG_0739.jpg

Tony, do they inspect bikes in NJ and if so, what do the tests consist of?

How loud is the Yoshi?

I can always swap out the whole thing just for inspections. ;) BTW, that Evotech hanger should be here next week. :tup: Still on the fence about the tail tidy.

And, I have officially ordered the Copperdog stuff today.

Tony, do they inspect bikes in NJ and if so, what do the tests consist of?

How loud is the Yoshi?

I can always swap out the whole thing just for inspections. ;) BTW, that Evotech hanger should be here next week. :tup: Still on the fence about the tail tidy.

And, I have officially ordered the Copperdog stuff today.

Yes, we have inspection here, but only for safety (lights, horn, etc.), not emissions. To tell you the truth last time I went I don't think I even had the bike running when they did the inspection. Just had the ignition on so that the lights would be functional.

It's not too loud with the dbkiller in place. Without it has a nice deep sound in the city. Once you get on the highway the wind noise sort of drowns it out unless you really wind it out.

Well the Evotech stuff is really well made so you'll be happy with it. Only downside to the FE is getting caught in the rain :( so you might just want to leave your fender as is.

Back