Microsoft Surface RT Tablet PC - $375

Item(s) For Sale:
Microsoft Surface RT Tablet PC

Asking Price:
$375.00 NN

Is the item new or used?
USED (barely)

Up for sale is my Microsoft Surface RT w/keyboard cover for $400. This thing is in perfect condition. I bought it from an attorney in my office that had no interest in getting all his money back. At $450 both you and I are getting a deal. Price is non-negotiable. It is just to good of a deal.

For more detailed info...
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Surface-32GB-Black-Touch/dp/B009XE0K7W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1358787292&sr=8-4&keywords=surface+rt"]Amazon.com: Microsoft Surface (32GB with Black Touch Cover): Computers & Accessories[/ame]

Basic System Info:
  • Windows 8 RT;
  • 10.6-Inch ClearType HD Display (1366 x 768)
  • Quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3
  • 32 GB Storage, 2 GB RAM, Up to 8 Hours of Battery Life
  • MicroSD card slot for added storage
  • Two 720p HD LifeCams, front and rear facing
  • Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); Bluetooth 4.0 Technology

PM Me Please - 1st Pm/First Dib

Last edited:
Down to $375.

Now that I have had some training on Win8 and now all the little tricks I am stating to think I may hang on to this if it does not go at $375. This is the closest thing to a laptop in the form of a tablet I have ever owned. You may see my Asus Transformer up here soon!

Down to $375.

Now that I have had some training on Win8 and now all the little tricks I am stating to think I may hang on to this if it does not go at $375. This is the closest thing to a laptop in the form of a tablet I have ever owned. You may see my Asus Transformer up here soon!

Have they given RT any substancial updates yet bud?

Back