Michelin Power Pilot ctII's

While having a discussion with "VA', he pointed out that the MPPctII's were quite abundant and on the 'cheap' too. Their all over ebay right now (120-70 & 180-55's in pairs or singles. Heak I saw a pair for just at $200, even with $40 shipping what a killer deal. While as VA said, that they had fallen out of 'Vogue', you do remember when we were all Raving on them.....still the same tire, and the prices are unbeatable right now, better grab some up. My ebay guy was (...bikez-unlimited..) out of Florida........ Yea while there's more SEXY tires with better charactoristics, you'll remember these ct's are no slouches.

I would check your local dealerships, I know there is some factory discounts that are being given. Out here I can get them for $197 for the pair without shipping.

I would rather buy local, at least that helps me keep motorcycle shops around.

just got a pair of the Powers myself. Not sure if I'm going to sell the diablos I have on now, or burn them to the cords. :teeter:
If someone is interested in them let me know. they have like 90% on the front and 50% on the rear.

Back