Michelin Pilot Pure

B

Buildercher

Has anyone got any feedback about this tyre?. I have found a cheap rear for sale 190/55, i am thinking of throwing it on the bike for winter instead of running my usual tyre Racetec K3.

Yup..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

It's holding up better than any other tire I've put on so far (rear), and is stickier than the BT016. No troubles with a bit of wet (although I don't test it too hard in the wet) and has given me no "moments".

I've actually still got chicky strips on my rear tire (usually gone after 15 minutes) and the front is all the way to the edge, so watch you don't go too far over on that 55 series.

The front is wearing perfectly with the stock suspenders and sticking all the way to the edge.

They handle the staking and stabbing of sticks and sharp stuff better than the BT's but they hate the white lines....even in the dry.

They warm up for normal riding quickly, but take a bit longer to get up to temp for pushing hard, and true to form for the Michelins, they are exceedingly hard to get up to temp for hard riding when it is down towards 0degrees C.

I'm very happy with them, and would prefer these to the BT016.

Back