May 2015 BOTM - winner - ballmead

The May 2015 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

May 2015 - BOTM <------- click here

The rules are simple:

One picture of a motorcycle owned by the member can be entered each month.
If you win you must sit out the following two month's contests before entering again.
Just keep in mind that all photos must be family friendly!
The winner's photo will grace the home page of FZ1-Forum.com for the specified month.

Members must have legal rights to use, copy and distribute any submission

This month's voting will be enabled on Wednesday April 15th
Winner will be announced on Wednesday April 29th

May the best picture win!

Last edited:
I put up a picture of the funny looking orange thing again. It should stick out like a sore thumb.:retard: I had to if there is going to be a beemer in there, he he.

Thanks for the bump Dustin! I have not been online a lot lately. Work has me tied up a TON lately. My vote is in!

Congrats on the sale Brenda!

Thanks for the bump Dustin! I have not been online a lot lately. Work has me tied up a TON lately. My vote is in!

Congrats on the sale Brenda!

Thanks Eric...I was just telling Dustin the other night how weird it is to go into the garage and not see the FZ1 there :(
It's like having a child move outta the house...it's a little heartbreaking. The FZ1 is a great bike and I will miss her.....but I really believe that the BMW will be an all around better bike for me.
Hey, any luck in getting to stop by a dealership to browse? ;) LOL

Congratulations ballmead! Guess no one can resist a clear blue day at the beach....

ballmead%20FZ1%20May%202015_zpsctzuiarm.jpg

Woo Hoo! Thank you to those that voted for me.

I was nearly blown off that cliff taking this shot.

It was really windy and I decided to get the bike close to the cliff edge.

This particular spot is where Para-gliders launch off from.

Back