Major Upgrade Bug Thread !

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
So we are now running the latest Version of VB.. Let me know what is not working.. lol

PS Thank you Jmcculler662 for Donating a copy of the latest Vbulletin software to the forum!! You rock!

returnrider

The new format looks great! My only question is is it still possible to give a quick thanks like the old site? I am a bit bit older and my computer skills are limited so it is also quite possible I just missed it.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The new format looks great! My only question is is it still possible to give a quick thanks like the old site? I am a bit bit older and my computer skills are limited so it is also quite possible I just missed it.
Yes It will be. I have to also upgrade all the site plugins still.

FZ1riderNY

I love the new layout. Now I will have to sit down this weekend and figure out all the particulars. Thanks JM, and thanks to Dennis. Great job as usual!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Looks nice! I'll poke around and see if I can break anything. ;)

I do like that we can see who actually read a thread below too. Cool!

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
I went and turned them on in the Edit Profile for you, saved, then turned them off and saved again. Any change Lee?

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
It's taking me a few minutes to find links for actions that have changed, but thus far, nothing to report yet. I'll start with some of the lessor used features.

FZ1inTX

Adminstrator
Ok, Blog a Post works perfect. In the blog I was able to link a pic and embed a video.

Calendar, added an event to the wrong day, deleted it and added another to the correct day. No issues!

Hellgate

Not sure if this is related, but thumbs up is no longer an option in TT.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk