lowering

It's pretty easy! All you need to do is buy a lowering link and then lower the front end by loosening the fork clamps. Soupys is a popular brand of lowering link but there are others as well.

I'm not sure if the kickstand needs to be cut on these bikes but maybe lytehouse will chime in as she had a lowered Gen 2.

It's pretty easy! All you need to do is buy a lowering link and then lower the front end by loosening the fork clamps. Soupys is a popular brand of lowering link but there are others as well.

I'm not sure if the kickstand needs to be cut on these bikes but maybe lytehouse will chime in as she had a lowered Gen 2.

I have one for sale if you decide to lower it...$50 shipped

image.jpg

It's pretty easy! All you need to do is buy a lowering link and then lower the front end by loosening the fork clamps. Soupys is a popular brand of lowering link but there are others as well. I'm not sure if the kickstand needs to be cut on these bikes but maybe lytehouse will chime in as she had a lowered Gen 2.

Just like Dustin said....it's fairly easy to do, although my husband did most of the work, it is nice to have an extra pair of hands while doing it. I did have to get the low kickstand because I lowered my FZ1 a lot and the stock was too tall.

I have one for sale if you decide to lower it...$50 shipped

View attachment 22553

That's a good deal! ;)

Back