Looking for FZ1 Speedo/gauge, front fairing/cowling, headlight assembly

I have a 2003 FZ1 and NEED gauges, front fairing/headlight assembly including the stay and hardware, and mirrors. My bike is yellow but can do light bodywork/paint so any color would be OK.

I have a 2003 FZ1 and NEED gauges, front fairing/headlight assembly including the stay and hardware, and mirrors. My bike is yellow but can do light bodywork/paint so any color would be OK.

Seriously I'm doing the same thing to my 03 FZ1 SPRC. My advice in the long run the better thing to do is to buy everything brand new. I've looked and it's impossible to find all the parts your looking for I've been looking for 4 months now and have found only 1 piece and that was the frnt cowl and it had 2 cracks in it!

I have bought all the same pieces as you are looking for and I couldn't be happier that I bought brand new!

To save money and get the best prices I did research and found this website to be the best! Good Luck

Buy Yamaha Motorcycle Parts,Yamaha ATV Parts,Yamaha Snowmobile Parts,Yamaha Rhino Parts

I have to agree. f you get new parts you know they'll work and parts from a wreck may have some problems you don't notice till it's too late. It sounds like you either bought a wreck or wrecked your bike. If you want to get it back in like-new shape you'd be far better off to bite the bullet and go with new parts, especially anything that is electrical. This comes from experience with "junkyard" parts.

Back