Let me take a moment to introduce myself...

Hey all, I have been a member for about 2 months but have not officially introduced myself. My name is Brandon and I have recently become an owner of a 2006 FZ1. I got the bike for a steal at $3300 on CL. It already had a Scorpion slip on, PCIII, BMC filter and the guy through in two helmets and a jacket. It has about 23k on it but runs like a champ. I have recently added a full Yoshi system, modded flies, Ivan ECU, and Lars Air box mod, and a brand new Michelin PR4. I love this freaking bike, it was mean as hell when I first got it and now it is an absolute beast.

Since day 1 I have been overjoyed with my ownership of this machine. I love that I can ride 200 miles at a time and be ready to take on more with no aches and pains. I have already had the opportunity to take it to the Blue Ridge Parkway in NC, and did the Diamondback around Little Switzerland. I was absolutely amazed at how well this thing rode, especially with the wife on the back. It handles like a dream. The suspension was a bit soft but overall is handled beautifully.

Well, I look forward to interacting on this forum and soaking up every bit of knowledge that I can.

welcome!

And $3300 sounds like an amazing deal. When I finally wear out my 2003 gen 1, i will be looking for a similarly priced Gen 2.

Back