led turn signals-proton and clear alts.

I have a 2007 and recently installed a clear alternatives integrated sequential tail light and needed to use the resistors to slow the blink rate to a proper speed now I installed proton flushmounts and the front signals blink properly but my rear signals now flash improperly, like they did before I installed the resistors. Does any one know how to fix this? Do I need resistors for the front as well?

Sounds like the resistors for the rear could be the fault from what you have wrote...
Try taking the resistors out and try that, then if all the turn signals blink too fast put the resistors back, but make sure it's between the flasher relay and the front and rear signals for each side.
So try that....

Even easier way might be to just replace the flasher unit with one designed for LEDs. They are plug-n-play and not that expensive.

Even easier way might be to just replace the flasher unit with one designed for LEDs. They are plug-n-play and not that expensive.

+1.
I had issues with overloading my stock flasher relay when I installed the resistors which came with my Yamaha LED's.
When I pushed the hazard lights the lights died due to overloading of the flasher circuit.
A dedicated LED flasher relay I bought from EBay fixed the problem.

Back