Kriega Backpacks and Luggage - The best in the industry!

Disco

We just got set up as a new dealer of Kriega Premium Motorcycle Luggage! This line of luggage is UK based and has been very popular in the European market. They make various awesome backpacks, tailpacks, hydropacks, waistpacks, tankpacks, helmet bags and more!

They are extremely well built and are designed specifically for motorcyclists both in terms of features and performance. The ergonomics of wearing a rucksack whilst riding a motorcycle are completely different to thatwhen walking - a correctly adjusted Kriega rucksack will out-perform any other backpack on the market. They also even feature a 10 year warranty!

Here are a few of their more popular packs, you can see the full range of packs at kriega - Welcome

R35
R35-S.jpg

R25
R25harn.jpg

R25F.jpg

RS15/20 with add on US10
R1520US10.jpg

We are going to be adding these to the website this week but if you want any info on pricing please shoot me a PM or email [email protected] or just call us at 619-955-7703.

Thanks!

D

I've used backpacks for long distance and I think they are a great alternative to luggage over the rear seat or tank. It doesn't mess with the paint and it doesn't interfer with throwing your leg up and over. Two years ago I went over five thousand miles with one and when they are adjusted correctly and not overloaded, they don't stress your back.

I use a Kriega tailpack and it gets a 5 star rating from me!

A properly designed and adjustable backpack is fine but I prefer to put the weight on the bike - not on me. I'm carrying enough weight already!!!

Hey Guys I live in Ireland and we have had this Kriega (formerly Krug) stuff for years and I cannot recommend it enough! If you are a rucksack guy or gal as opposed to tank bag etc then you will love this stuff, near indestructible, but if it deteriorates within ten years Kriega will repair or replace! the tailpacks are 100% waterproof, I can vouch for the fact, the R25, which I have is so comfortable, you forget that you are wearing it, check out their entire range you will not be dissappointed. No I do not work for Kriega, I am a military man and like stuff that works and lets me get on with business which is why I currently own most of Kriegas line, so impressed was I. BUY THIS STUFF AND FORGET ABOUT REPLACING IT EVER!! Maybe I should look for a job with these guys after all?

Back