Keep Getting Logged Out

Laterly, even though I check the box to keep me logged in I keep getting logged out every few clicks I do through the site. Any idea what that might be?

Could be Admin in the background making changes to the site and causing it to reset??

Or.....you running firefox? I've been having issues with pages loading correctly and have since fixed the auto update feature to wait for something that is more stable.....

I am using IE8 on Windows 7. I was also having the same issue on FZ1OA forum. I went ahead and installed Google Chrome and so far I am having no issues at all.

highjack

I am using IE8 on Windows 7. I was also having the same issue on FZ1OA forum. I went ahead and installed Google Chrome and so far I am having no issues at all.

That happened to awhile back but then quit, never did figure out why. On another subject, Is it just me or can you not replace lost pictures in the "Albums". Mine shows 39 pictures on the count but all gone and NO "upload picture link in bar at the top?!:waiting:

Firefox FTW! :tup:

Microsloth is horrible programming... That is why we geeks have jobs! If the world ran on Linux, we'd have nothing to do. ;)

That happened to awhile back but then quit, never did figure out why. On another subject, Is it just me or can you not replace lost pictures in the "Albums". Mine shows 39 pictures on the count but all gone and NO "upload picture link in bar at the top?!:waiting:

Hmm That is strange... Can you delete the album?

I'm constantly being logged out too.
I'm running IE8 in Vista and I've completely reset IE's settings, deleted all browsing history incl. temp internet files, pulled my hair out a few times... I've got no other idea what it could be, but it started today.

Scotty, try creating a new local user on your PC and log in as the new person. Log into the site as usual and see if that sticks or logs you out.

Typically, this is a cookie issue where the cookie is being expired early.

Also, as mentioned, try Chrome. I've been using Chrome for about 5 months solid now. Really loving it and no issues to date!

Back