Jerez MotoGP ##SPOILERS##

Go Casey, he qualified 1st with Pedrosa 2nd and Lorenzo 3rd.
Spies even managed to get it sorted a bit and was 4th.
Rossi was 12th.
It should be a cracking race up front as the top three are all pretty close to each other on race tyres.

Looks like Rossi and all the other Ducati riders have caught Ducati front end disease, just like Stoner had last year.
Watching the qualifying you could see how they lost the front, mid corner, shortly after cracking the throttle on. Maybe they need an FCE lol
Rossi lost all confidence in the bike after that and you could tell by his lap times.

Last edited:
Well that was a roller coaster to say the least! Rossi has a huge "brain fart" at Stoner's expense. Spies just had to cruise around for three laps and couldn't do it. Same for Crutchlow and Edwards. When it comes to these "wet" races, the best thing to do is to finish the race no matter what position your in. All that havoc and Rossi stills finishes 5th.

I'm watching the repeat of this race and I remembered what else was bothering me the first time I watched it. You have three commentators doing the race. The two British guys and the one American guy. Now maybe it's just me but if I'm a commentator, and I only do these particular races, do you think I should know how to pronounce the rider's names???!!! This is the second straight race that this American guy calls Jorge "LorenTo with a "T". It's LORENZZZZZOOO with a "Z" you idiot! And why doesn't the other two guys tell him that he's not even saying the World Champion's name correctly!! Come on dude! Learn the names!!!

Oh, and whats the deal with Ben???? Anyone I've ever seen crash, if they are not seriously hurt, go running to their bike to try and get back in the race if it's rideable. Ben goes down, a simple lowside, and he just gives up, even though he's quite a few seconds ahead of Edwards and Rossi. Come on Ben, a little hustle huh???

I'm watching the repeat of this race and I remembered what else was bothering me the first time I watched it. You have three commentators doing the race. The two British guys and the one American guy. Now maybe it's just me but if I'm a commentator, and I only do these particular races, do you think I should know how to pronounce the rider's names???!!! This is the second straight race that this American guy calls Jorge "LorenTo with a "T". It's LORENZZZZZOOO with a "Z" you idiot! And why doesn't the other two guys tell him that he's not even saying the World Champion's name correctly!! Come on dude! Learn the names!!!

He is probably pronouncing Lorenzo it as it is spoken in Spain.
It sounds like "Lorentho".
The Z is pronounced as "th".

I can't stand the speed comentary guy. What's worse is he used to say Lroenzo just like the Moto Gp comentators say it.
Guess he's a Spaniard now and his dribble means no time for post race interviews :looseit:

Back