Jacket Sizes???

mwilkins21

Im in the market for a jacket finally and i dont know what size to get. I think i need a 2xl but people tell me itll be too small and i need a 3xl. IDK im 6'2'' 250lbs and have a 38'' waist and bigger upper body. Im thinking of going with this jacket i thinks its a steal at this price with free shipping also they have a size return policy so well have to see what happens. I think the biggest in this one is 2xl though. Any input?

https://www.jackets4bikes.com/p-657-mesh-motorcycle-jacket-rain-waterproof-liner-yellow.aspx

I have found that MC Jackets run really small. My leather is a 5XL. I am 5-11, weigh 240lbs, and my chest is 48. Just look at the sizing chart and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a regular cloth tape measure and not a metal tape. I hate getting something to find that it doesn't fit and have to send it back and wait all over again. If the company has a phone number, just have your measurements handy and give it to them. They know what size should fit you and will help you out.

That looks like a great deal! Measure around your chest and you'll know for sure if the 2XL will fit you or not. It says it's for a 50" chest and it looks like you'll be ok at the waist.

Back