Ivans

Do you feel this is something the average \"weekend mechanic\" can tackle? Or is it best left to the pros?

Trust me, if I had the room and some heat in my garage, I most certainly would have done the job myself. It was not bad at all. If you have any mechanical knowledge and tools, you can do it yourself. Not to mention, it will give you a working knowledge of your bike.

I ordered my PCIII from them after they were recommemded by PJ's. I talked to Gina (sp?) and she seemed to really know her stuff. That alone is more than you get from most places. The price was a bit higher than from the "Big Box" places but seeing how you get Ivan's map I figured it was worth it. I almost went for the FCE but I'm going to see how the PCIII works then if I want to add that I'll be back. She did recomend putting the FCE in before I did the PCIII but it is a bit costly so I decided to hold off. I'll report as I get this thing done.

Well, I got a 2nd set of carbs to install the jet kit in so that I can keep the bike up and running whilst I do the work.

If I chicken out----I'll send you the carbs Billy and you can deliver them and get pic of Gina....the mystery lady of Ivan.

BroHay

Back