I was so excited my hands were shaking

Doogie2.0

So me, my wife and stepson stopped by a pawn shop yesterday. We walk in, I look to the right, and i see a shiny silver Shoei helmet. Not a scratch on it. I look at the sales sticker it says $99. I flip it around and I see neotec 2 on the back. This is a $799 helmet, I couldn't believe my eyes. My stepson said offer them $75, I thought theyre gonna think ive got some nerve. So I walked up to the sales counter and said "would you take $75? Lol. I didnt think he would. He then said if you pay taxes. Oh hell yes, I paid the taxes I walked out the store so fast a very happy man 😉😁. Got home took a ride. This is the most comfortable helmet Ive ever worn. I felt vertually no wind againt the front and sides of the helmet at 60 - 65 mph. And its a modular, something else id been wanting. Cheers guys.20240104_165739.jpg

Nice score! I'm only on my second helmet (both Bell) and I've been pleased with the fit but it has an annoying wind whistle on the left side. Super irritating and triggered me for months!

Back