I suck at Wheelies but.......

I'm convinced Bogie is some kind of paid Yamaha shill, here to make us all buy FZ-10s

Loving the videos, man!

Last edited:
With the Ivan flash, mine will also rise in 1st and second without clutching. Cross plane has a lot more available torque than our inline 4. I'd love to have one but..... I am considering getting rid of the 2013 FZ1. I've found that I just don't have a lot of time to ride anymore.

Should I look for a bike in the future if I get rid of the FZ1, this one is high on the list!

Oh, and nice S8+ Bogie! ;) Is that the Otterbox case too?

With the Ivan flash, mine will also rise in 1st and second without clutching. Cross plane has a lot more available torque than our inline 4. I'd love to have one but..... I am considering getting rid of the 2013 FZ1. I've found that I just don't have a lot of time to ride anymore.

Should I look for a bike in the future if I get rid of the FZ1, this one is high on the list!

Oh, and nice S8+ Bogie! ;) Is that the Otterbox case too?

This thing will do the same thing on the highway in 3rd at 70. LOL

Just the S8. Love it so far. This is the RokForm case and phone mount for the bike. It is awesome!! Highly recommend this product.

This pic is when I still had my S6.

18260991_1676045396031622_1802318421_o.jpg

I can power-up my 06 FZ1 in 1st. But I need to wack the throttle pretty good. Once I get my 16 tooth sprocket, it should be easier :)

Back