I can`t find it !

Hy guys ,
I`ve searched the entire internet and I can`t find a part for my FZ1.
I don`t know how it`s called either. It`s like "right fairing panel" something. It has 3 long ventilation holes.
If someone could help me find this part, at a reasonable price , with shipping to Germany , I would appreciate it.
I`ll attach a photo with the part I`m looking for.QBz7FDKbk3cq128499247855P2459.jpg
And please tell me its exact name. :)

That is called "Inner Panel 2" and you can get it here: FZ1 microfiche The year of the bike does not matter as they are all the same from 2006 forward. ;)

It is part number 18 in the diagram and is OEM # 3C3-2836L-00-00 .

:Rockon:

That's your Inner Panel as shown on the diagram.

InnerPanel_zps91a76a11.jpg

Ok , thank you .
I found that website too, but they are shipping from the US and I pay like 45$ for the part and another 45$ for the shippment (idk exactly now).
I`ll search it later today with the code nr., but if anyone knows a website from where I can buy this with lower transport fees, for Germany, pls PM me , or post it , if it`s not forbidden.
I bought my 1st bike last year, 2006 Fz1 and last week I just had my 1st crash , me and the road "panel" :)
I liked it red , but now I want to colour it in some metallic white . I`ll post a pic when it`ll be ready.
Ty for your answers and drive save.
PS: i`m still w8`ing for a cheaper solution if anyone has one for the german panel :)

Thank you all guys! :hug:
I found it at last at a good price .
I think next month my bike will be as new once again.
I`ll post some pics with the old and new look :)

Back